Monday, November 16, 2009

Financially Linked and Need Out?

I am financially linked to a woman, but, we argue and fight too much. We have a lease and a vehicle loan together. We are not married and I just want out of this situation. Any Advice would be helpful. I assume she wants out as well, but, feels financially tied down too. She cannot afford to pay her bills if I left, and I don't want that to happen, but, I need my own place before I snap! She tends to get very emotional and down right aggressive when she feels we are going to break up (like there is no "nice" amicable way to do it... I disagree)...





Any advice, ladies, gents with similar issues in the past????

Financially Linked and Need Out?
Tough situation...but I think one of you should take over payments on the vehicle and the other be responsible for the lease. Make sure to get the agreement in writing in case this goes to court.
Reply:well to be honest.. no matter what the situation is going to suck. i believe my mom is in the same situation with her husband.





Basically, it is not your responsibility to help her pay her bills. No smart women should rely on her boyfriend/husband or lover to support them.





Secondly, its better for you to get out now, when everything is remotely civil rather then it get nasty.





Your simply going to have to break your lease (pay the penalties) and one of you is going to have to buy the other one out of the car.





I'm sorry i don't have better advice, but this isn't a good situation And no matter what you do , it won't be easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment