Monday, November 16, 2009

Gatorade linked to kidney disease?

Hello, as i took a rather large gulp of Gatorade today, my friend told me that Gatorade will eventually destroy my kidneys. Is this true? Has Gatorade been linked to kidney disease? What other things can lead to kidney disease?

Gatorade linked to kidney disease?
I have not heard of this before. To the best of my knowledge, there has been no link between Gatorade and kidney disease. What I do know is that poor diet is a significant contributor to kidney failure.


To minimize your risk of developing kidney problems you should use more vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. It is also important to drink adequate amounts of water everyday. For more information on kidney disease, visit http://www.comprehensive-kidney-facts.co...


No comments:

Post a Comment