Thursday, November 19, 2009

Verizon Mail Linked with Yahoo, error checking verizon account?

I recently linked my Verizon email with my existing yahoo email. Now when I go to check my Verizon email online, there is a Code 1 error. First it said that this is a temporary problem, but it has now lasted 5 days...not very temporary to me. I have reported the problem to yahoo but nothing has changed yet. Has anyone had this problem? Is there anything I can do???

Verizon Mail Linked with Yahoo, error checking verizon account?
Yes my friend, I had the same problem with Verizon Yahoo. Every time I turned around Yahoo was turning into Verizon Yahoo. My Homepage, my e-mail, my browser, EVERYTHING! Verizon is greedy and needy and sneaky. I would change it back to Yahoo and two days later, Verizon Yahoo! This went on for months because I was new to it all. Finally, I called Verizon and asked for a manager, I told her how Verizon was working for ME, not the other way around and that I wanted everything Verizon Yahoo OFF my computer some time that day. I was polite, but let her know I was upset. That was a year ago and I've not had the problem since.
Reply:I would call Verizon. They are the one you are paying money to and they should be able to help. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment