Monday, April 12, 2010

Alii Diet Pill linked to Tourette Syndrome?

I have been taking Alli for a few weeks or so, but decided to stop due to the gross side effects. It wasn't worth it. It's been about a week since I've stopped, but now I've been getting random muscle spasms where my leg, arm, or whole body will suddenly jerk or jump. It's called Tourette Syndrome and it's a tic.





Well, I linked it to Alli, perhaps. Alli says to take a multivitamin before bed becaise Alli tends to absorb the vitamins. Well, I think that I've been depleted of vitamins and minerals such as Magnesium and Potassium and perhaps even Calcium. Without these, the muscles have become less elastic and maybe this is what is causing my spasms.





Does that seem possible? I am really worried. Do you think by consuming more of these three I will regain full control of my body?





P.S. As for age, I am still quite young. I don't know if that affects anything.





Thanks to anyone who can help!!

Alii Diet Pill linked to Tourette Syndrome?
I don't think you have actual Tourettes, just a muscle spasm. I doubt the Alli depleted you of all the vitamins you mentioned. Since Alli binds fat and helps it exit your body without being absorbed, it only takes fat soluble vitamins with it. Fat soluble vitamins are A, E, K, and they take awhile to actually deplete. I would see a doctor if the spasms last more than a few days, and do try to eat some extra potassium in the meantime. I do think this is not related to Alli.
Reply:the same thing happend to me when i took it and stopped. i even had to go see my dr. he said just drink more water and take vitamine, and about 2 weeks later it all stopped. i would wake up in the midle of the night in so much pain from my legs craming. dont worry, it will go away. oh, drink gatorade, it helps.

sliders

No comments:

Post a Comment