Friday, April 16, 2010

I can't use linked in because it says that Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons enabled.

I can't use linked in because it says that Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons enabled.


In all the research I've done, they say simply to 'click' on tools and manage add-ons, but when I click on this tools menu option, all are availalbe, EXCEPT the one I need. It is not even 'an option', and only in light black, unlike the rest, which are actually black and available to 'click' on. Any advice?

I can't use linked in because it says that Internet Explorer is currently running without add-ons enabled.
get another browser like


Fire fox


www.mozilla.org/download.html


or


Opera (the best)


www.opera.com/download/


No comments:

Post a Comment