Friday, April 16, 2010

Are my stomach pains linked to my phobias?

i have had stomach problems for about a year. i have been to two doctors, had a UE, and been perscribed to prevacid ever sense. i came across something about a girl who had the exact same syptoms as me and the exact same phobia as me. i am deathly afraid of throwing up or seeing/hearing/hearing about someone throwing up. i get panic attacks and can not control myself. my doctors can not explain what is wrong with my stomach and its been a year. is there anyway its linked to my phobia??? HELP!!?

Are my stomach pains linked to my phobias?
DREW!!! I have the same fear!!It is called emetephobia!


I go to a psychiatrist that prescribes me xanax and zoloft.The xanax is for panic attacks,and the zoloft is for depression that i had from being anxious all the time from my fear/phobia.There is a group online that i joined awhile back,it is for us with that particular fear.
Reply:It's all mental. I feel nauseated on the first days of school due to nervousness. If u think ur gonna throwup u probably will...all mental.


No comments:

Post a Comment