Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My original yahoo email address in linked to my old AT&T account & I can't access.?

I have a new AT%26amp;T account but still cannot access my yahoo email . In order to link my accounts I must be able to sign in to my Yahoo account to verify that it is my address. Because my Yahoo account is linked to my old AT%26amp;T account I get a message that this account is no longer active and I must "reactivate" it by paying money. I know my yahoo email address still works but can someone please help me unlink it to AT%26amp;T?

My original yahoo email address in linked to my old AT%26amp;T account %26amp; I can't access.?
Hi,


Yahoo mail is experiencing a glitch. I haven't found a fix for it yet In the mean-time inform Yahoo! of the problem: http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/c...


For those who can't get in at all try this as it seems to be working for a few.


http://myyahoo.com


Login on My Yahoo! page


Select the link at top right to go to Yahoo!'s Home Page.


Mouse over the Mail Icon under where it says (Hi, your Yahoo! id).


You should get a drop down menu with your latest emails displayed.


Select an email and click it. You then get to a new page about Shortcuts, but just select the button for Mail and it should take you to your Mail page.


It wasn't getting redirected to the shortcuts page on some servers and not going to the mail page.


I hope this helps some until Yahoo! Mail gets a fix for us.





Yahoo! Answers customer service Toll free 1-866-562-7219





Yahoo, Sunnyvale, CA. 1-800-318-0608


_________________________


Try doing this:


From: Orlando


Problem understood %26amp; solved!


Message: you're right about the glitch! I closed outlook Express reopened it and the mail went out all right!


Ciao


__________________________





I found this in What's new in mail:


We’re wrapping up a few remaining compatibility issues between Yahoo! Mail Beta and the new Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 Beta, and we’ll open up our Beta to their Beta towards the end of this month. Folks on the bleeding edge, please sit tight!


No comments:

Post a Comment