Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Deleted my email address which is linked to my Yahoo fantasy basketball account. How do I access my Yahoo Fan

Yousufff786@yahoo.com was an email address which I was using to access my Yahoo Fantasy Basketball account. The email address was deleted and now I don't know how to access it as the Fantasy Basketball account is linked to the email address. I have another email address alii_khann@yahoo.com that i want to link my yahoo fantasy basketball account to but I don't know how to get in. We're in the middle of the season and I need to update my players which I can't right now. What do I do???????????

Deleted my email address which is linked to my Yahoo fantasy basketball account. How do I access my Yahoo Fan
I don't even use an email account on some of my fantasy accounts. You should be able to create the user id and go that route. Hope that helps. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment